Child vomiting after vaccination. Prescribed domstal drops, lanzol powder. Crying due to stomach pain. Cure?

Hello, My baby is 4 weeks old. she was given vaccination . from then she is suffering with vomitings. my paed has prescribed domstal drops three times a day to be given 30 min before feed and also lanzol powder to be given empty stomach . for 3 days. I have done however, she has passed loose stool in large quantity only once after i gave domstal and from then she is not pooping.. and crying a lot. with pain in stomach could you please guide me about the medicines and is anything serious. please help.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012