Child vomited after eating bug, loose and frequent stools. Given rehydration solution

Hi ya My 7 month old son took some sort of bug on Thursday night. He vomited twice on Thursday evening but since then has had very loose and frequent stools . He is generally in good form although not his usual self. I have been trying to get him to take his usual formula feeds and sometimes he takes 7oz and at other times doesn t want anything. I have also given him 4oz of rehydration solution today as I was scared he might be dehydrated. My husband also took the bug on Thursday night but his did not result in diaorrhea. Any advice? My main query is what to feed him. Obviously the formula milk is not helping the situation but he is hungry?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012