Child vomited after being fed with oatmeal, has dry heaving, choking. How can I keep her hydrated?

I fed my daughter some baby oatmeal befor bedtime and got her to sleep. After maybe 30 minutes she started vomiting she threw up all the oatmeal I fed her and now she keeps dryheaving and choking she even stops breathing and I have to pat on her back to get her to breath... What should u do u don t want her to get dehydrated but I don t want her to keep puking either I do t know what caused it to begin with. Please help...
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012