Child using the mic key button gets flush. Dark green stools with mucus. Bloating and pain. How to get rid of the mic key button?

my 6 yr old weighs 35 lbs and has a mic-key button and gets a daily flush. the poop ranges from liquid, small clump, dark green, and dark brown. She also passes mucus often but not every day.
my 4 yr old weighs 31 lbs and is taking 2 tsp of miralax 2x/day, and 3/4 of an ex-lax. Her poops range from long soft bright green to brown or super soft (we call it dog poop). Sometimes she is bloated and complaining about pain. I massage her belly and do gentle compresses where the 2 colons meet. She is now starting to leak poop (yellow watery). I don't want this daughter to have to get a mic-key button to.
My 17 month old son weighs 21 lbs and is starting to have rabbit pellet poops.
My two girls have always been small, and my son is on the small side too. My husband poops long logs about 3x/week and I have always been a rabbit pellet pooper. So between my husband and I we make crappy colons, no pun intended. Could there be something that we all have? How can I help my children? Please don't tell me more fiber. Been there, done that and still doing. When my now 6 yr old was 4 months she was given a bottle with special liquid and to lay down and get x-rays at different intervals. Half way thru the tech asked me to sit her up, because the stuff wasn't going thru fast enough. At 13 months (passing painful stools) I had a GI Doc tell me she is fine and give her more fiber. That advice just made me upset. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013

Thank you for your query.

I will appreciate if you can provide more details of your children for me to help you. The details which are not clear from your post are:
1. What do you mean by mic-key button?
2. What has been the X-ray reports that you have mentioned?
3. What has been diagnosis given by your doctor?
4. What other investigations have been done and what have been their reports?

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your children all the best.

Rajiv K Khandelwal