Child using Budecort inhaler, asthalin inhaler. Is it advisable to use steroid long-term?

sir, my child is using budecort inhelar 200 mcg since 14 months,2 puffs two times as per paediatrician advise .asthalin inhelar 100 mcg is also given in actual attack of asthama. diagnosis is allergic bronchitis or hypersensitive bronchial asthama/childhood per drs opinion ,this will be cure when age incresed 6 0r 7 with long term use of budecort. another opinion is to continue montelukast sodium tablet with current therapy. Sir,it is advisable to take this steroid as long time ? which is better option ,tablet or inhelar?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013