Child used to shake involuntarily in sleep during bouts of high fever. Seizures?

my child is 4 years old now when she was 10 months old she was getting very high fever doctor said it was viral at one hospital said give her Tylenol and motrin every 4 hrs to every 6 or 8 hrs so she was getting 105 fever i had gave the medicine then she started getting really hot and started staring down shaking very smart always responsive to me when she was shaking she wasn t responding to me took her to other hospital i said she was getting urine tract infection where she was just 4 month and 6 months old they check she had infection now a few days ago my child was shaking when she was sleep and she was biting her teeth really hard and grinding her teeth mermen in her sleep and whole body shake with her arms straight down she had very high fever i had to wake her up and put her in the shower for 2 minutes also doctor a few days before she got sick she was playing this gaming device that says if ever got seizures do not play game console may start a seizures does my child suffer from seizures?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013