Child under continuous foracort and budecort inhalation. Impacts on general health and growth?

My daughter is presently eight years old and she was under foracort 100 inhalation since her fourth year. Presently, for the past six months, she is administered Budesonide (Budecort) 200 twice daily to control the wheezing . What are all the likely impact of these medicines on her general health and growth because of the continuous inhalation for the past 4-5 years. When these medication can be stopped.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012