Child under bronchial asthma treatment, test showed mildly congested throat, clear chest, started singular. Does she need steroid, antibiotic?

my 6yrs daudhter is a k/c/o br asthma ,she was only on ventolin puff prn,but 2wks back the doc started her on prednisolone 1omg bid x5days, azithromycin od x 5days,singular 4mg hs.the only c/o she had now was cough in the morning &in the night.when the doc examined ,her throat was slightly congested but chest was u think she will need this steroid &antibiotic,b coz i have not yet started but i have started giving singular.thanx
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012