Child unable to vomit after gastrofunduplication surgery. Given peptobismo and tylenol. How to help her vomit?

My daughter was born at 28 weeks and she had a gastrofunduplication surgery. She has not vomited since. About once or twice a year she gets sick on her stomach and wants to vomit but she can t. She can feel the food come up but it won t come out. She is turning 13 in two weeks and she is sick and she needs to vomit. two days ago i have get Tylenol for stomach pain but she didn t have the urge to vomit. I thought it might be her period about to come on but she said it wasnt time. She always had a bowel movemevt about 10 to 20 minutes after she eats. Ive given her peptobismo but its not helping. What can be done to help her vomit. Should I be very worrie. This happen too often and its really uncomfortable for her. Can anything be done so she can vomit. What can happen if the food comes up but wont come out.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013