Child unable to speak properly. Can spell words and hearing is fine. Treatment?

hi,sir my daughter was 2yearsold&she is so active from she born,she understand everthing we said and she can identify every thing like she can show all her bodyparts,identifying animals,fruits and she can speel some their names,her hearing ability is fine,she cannot speak properly like sentences is their any problem please refer and give me suggetion,is their any medicine for this in english or aurvedic without any side affects.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
I can understand your concern.
This is not a case for medicines.
Your child needs speech therapy.Speech therapy from an expert will improve your child's speech remarkably.
Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.