Child type1 diabetic. Took heavy doses of Novarapid. Had low sugar levels. Will she be ok?

my daughter is 10 years old and she is a dieabettic type 1 she has novarapid between 7-8 mls three times at day time and lantus at night 12mls.tonite by mistake she took 8 of her novarapid and then took 5 of her night time lantus thinking that would be ok,her bloods dropped to 3.3 and she felt dizzy and shakey so i gave her a teaspoon of jam and a little jam sandwich after i took her bloods again and she was 5.2 i gave her a cold glass of squash with no add sugar and after 30 mins tested her blood again they were then 7.8 . my question is will she be ok
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013