Child teething. Fever, diarrhea, green stool. Given ibuprofen. Suggest?

My 18 month old has had a fever of 38.2 - 39.4 for the past two days. She has been waking at night, is low in energy and is not happy today though she is not really upset either. Her stools are soft but she does not have diarrhoea. She has responded well to ibuprofen . Over the past month she has had intermittent days of these symptoms, particularly the soft stool and waking but it has not been this severe. Some days her poo has been greenish. I have been quite convinced that this was caused by teething as it has happened before but without such a high fever. As expected, three canines appeared a few days ago. Experts seem to be unconvinced that teething causes such symptoms so I want to be cautious. I would like to know if there are any conditions that could cause this fever that would not have obvious symptoms. At what point should I be taking her to see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013