Child tantrums, refusal to eat healthy diet, refuses veg, meat and cheese, taken Minadex tonic. Alternative?

My daughter is 3 1\2 and refuses to eat what I would consider to be a healthy diet . She eats some fruits, has milk and bread, but refuses veg, meat, cheese. I have been giving her Minadex tonic for some time to help make sure that she gets vitamins and in particular iron, but this product has been discontinued and I can not find it in shops or online. Please can you recommend an alternative?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Pl try to understand your child. her mood when she eats better.what she likes etc so accordingly you try to adjust & feed her. If she is taking 1-2 fruits & 2 glass of milk per day it is sufficient. give her some boiled veg either in soup form / with pepper salt.focus on quality of food not on quantity.