Child taking medication for fever, complaining of sore throat, cough with phelgm. Scared of pneumonia?

Yes hello! My child is 6 yrs. old & had a fever for 5 days... I alternated between Advil & Tylenol to keep it down. It is now gone, although she complained of a sore throat & she is coughing quite a bit & it sounds as though there is phlegm that she is trying to get out! No trouble eating, or drinking but she did complain of a sore tummy when coughing! Just scared its a pneumonia, how can I tell?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013