Child taking breast milk only, diarrhea on having formula milk. Is nido safe?

Hi doctor, I have a 10 month old daughter who only takes breast milk . When she was younger I tried to feed her formula but she was not taking it and when she did take a little she would get diarrhea . Unfortunately I might be going back to work and now I m worried how she s going to eat because she absolutely will not take my breast milk in a bottle unless she s eating from me. I ve been asking for advise and they tell me to give her nido Will that be safe for her at this age?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012