Child taking antibiotic for ear infection. Developed rashes. Is it due to side effect?

my 9 month baby has just started anti biotics (zinnat) for a ear infection she had the same type when she was 3 months, this time she has came out in a blotchy rash on her head/ neck and behind her ears. her whole body is begining to show small red spots aswell.. it didnt happen the first time she took the medicine at three months. is this rash because of her medicine and what should i do? my mum says to stop the medicine even though shes only taken it one day and my husband says to keep giving her it.. what should i do?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012