Child taking amoxicillin for strep infection. High fever. Pain in the stomach. What to do?

My 3 year old daughter went to the doctor last week and was diagnosed with strep, she's been on amoxicillin for a week twice a day and all of a sudden around lunch time she layed on the couch and I checked on her and she felt hot. She was running a fever of 101. I called her pediatrician and she has an appointment tomorrow. Should I wait until then to take her in?? The fevers going down but now she says her tummy hurts.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013