Child taking Topamac and Epilex for CP. Stomach pain, green stool. Can Lanzol be given?

Hello Dr, My son is 6 years old and has got 12 KG as his weight. He is a CP person and under medication topamac and Epilex. he has been having diahoria problem and dr ahs devised the follwoing 1. Oflomac forte 5 ML twice a day 2. Z&D drops 3. Junior Lanzol morning 1 tab perday.. He had pain in his stomach at 3 AM and we ahve given him Junior lanzol at 6 AM and he was ok then.. If he gets pain in the night, can we give one more Junior Lanzol tab? Please help Now he is having greenish paste like stool ( 2 times) and from morning
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013