Child taking Suprax after widal test. Normal to have constant fever in typhoid?

Dear sir, my son had high fever and throatache on 12th, and 13th oct. 14th he didnt have much fever as i had started him on antibiotic ZIMAX 300mg (7.5ml for 3days). 15th he was fine but at night started complaining of leg pain ( calf muscle area). 16th morning when i woke him up he couldnt stand up at all. his legs were paining too much. same day evening we took him to a doctor who asked for widal test . The result is S.TYPHI O Ag 1:320 and S. TYPHI HAg 1:160. 17th he was able to walk by afternoon and 17th evening we went to doc with report. he is now started on SUPRAX 100 (15 ml for 10days). my query is that in typhoid normally there is continuous onset of fever.. but my son hasnt got fever since 14th .. our primary reason for going to doc was his leg pain.. so does he really have typhoid or could it be something else.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012