Child taking Lortab, Oxycotin. Want to stop due to body pain. Should we taper medicine?

My daughter has been using lortab and oxycotin for about a month and she wants to quit but her body hurts. Is there any way we can get her off it over the weekend so she can return to college by monday. She took a half of oxycontin yesterday and we want to detox her this weekend at home. She has half of a 10 lortab to take today when she starts to hurt, is this a good way to tapper her down or what should we do? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013