Child taking Claravis. Have chest pain and lower back pain after injury. How long to heal?

I have a 17 year old son that was on Claravis 2 years ago. He was very active in sports and the doctor we went to said it was fine for him to continue to play sports. We, as dumb parents, allowed him to continue and he was injured during a game. He has had lower back pain and middle of the chest pain. Does this normally go away after time? If so, how much time at we looking at do you think? I know, everyone is different. He has since had to stop playing all sports. We have taken him to 2 different Orthopedists, who after all kinds of tests like MRIs, Xrays, Bone scan, Physical therapy, blood work, etc. No one has found anything. Currently he has been referred to a Rhumatoid Arthritis Doctor because his Dad has it. We have spent so-o-o much time and money trying to find out if he will ever be himself again. He is currently going to a Chiropractor getting adjusted and cold laser therapy on his chest. It doesn't seem to be helping. Can you give us any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013