Child taking Celentoin for head injury. EEG normal. Twitching eye, disturbing concentration. Now taking Vinlep. Will it affect future?

Hello Doctor, I am Kalpana. My 14 year old daughter Rinki had had an accident in Jan 2009. Her injury was on her right temple causing a crack in the skull( close to her hairline). Eversince she had been put on Celetoin 100 for twice a day dosage for almost 2 1/2 years. We got an EEG done in Nov 2011 which was normal and the doctor gradually discontinued the medicine. Recently she has started to feel a twitching in her right eye, which slowwly increased in intensity. It often wavered her concentration span. She is preety bright in her studies. The doctor suggested she takes Vinlep 150 for 3 mnths twice a day. My concern is will it affect her in future, her studies, physical & mental development. I am an extremely worried mother. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013