Child taking Bacitracin for slits behind ear. History of strep and partial hand paralysis. Any suggestions?

I have a 9 yr old who has slits behind each ear and i have been treating it with bacitracin daily, it has not gotten better. I also had to take her recently pierced ear rings out due to swelling. she has an appt to see a rheumatologist next month after a episode of strep and partial paralysis in her hand for four days. I think it is more to it than just various things do you have any suggestions
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013