Child taking Augmentin for ear fluid. Bulging stomach, soft stools. Teething, low grade fever

Good evening, My son is 15 months old and is taking Augmentin due to a small amount of fluid in his ear. I have been putting Florastore in his water so he does not have diahrrea, but ran out of this a few days ago. Besides the Motrin every now and then, he does not take anything else. He is also teething , so he has a low grade fever , 100.6 when I checked earlier. My concern is regarding his stomach area. It is bulging or poking out, like he is bloated. It is so big that my parents and sister even noticed it tonight, without me saying anything. Also, when he was ill last month (he just began daycare) his belly bloated out then. He had a bm this morning and his stool was soft, so he is not constipated. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012