Child taking Amoxicillin for strep throat. Has fever, quivering mouth and cough. Need for concern?

my son peyton will be three years old in a month. he has had strep tuesdayt hrough now. he got amoxycillin twice a day since tuesday. he also has been having mucinex cold and cough for a bad cough. he had a fever off and on 100-103 and now he has a 96.8 temp from his mouth and mouth was quivering. temperature was checked under his arm and it was 96.6 with the added degree. should my wife and i be concerned. what do we do?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012