Child taken antibiotics for pneumonia. Now has green stools. No fever

On December 7th, my daughter was diagnosed with pneumonia . After 10 days of being on antibiotics she appeared to be well although her dr put her back on antibiotics for 5 more days. After getting a second opinion, I was told to discontinue the second round of antibiotics. Now she is having fluorescent green stools . Is this the pneumonia coming out? She has no fever and her energy level is great although she s not eating like normal. I should also say that we ve been traveling for the holidays.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013