Child taken Oracefal and Neurofen for fever. Has red, swollen gums. Is it leukemia?

Dear doctor,
I am very worried about my 7 years old son. He had high fever on 21 feb 2013. the doctor gave him oracefal antibiotics and neurofen, 3 weeks later he had high fever again, the doctor gave him zithromax and neurofen, 2-3 weeks later again high fever with red swollen gums, the doctor says that he has throat infection this time and gave him bactrim and brufen. I've read on the internet that frequent high fever with infection can be a sign of leukemia. I'll bring my son to do a FBC. Please advice me. Many thanks
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013