Child taken Azithromycin for viral fever. Now pain in limbs, cough and cold. Repeat medication?

Hi! my 4yrs old child (13kg weight) suffered from viral fever with just symptons of cold and high fever 10 tens back.she was given azythromycin 4ml, one time, for five days along with Iboprofene.the fever subsided after two days, but she is complaining of severe pain in her hands and legs now .the cold is not completely gone and also has cough now. should i again repeat azythromycin, or please suggest something else.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012