Child switched from Focalin to vyvanse. Having shortness of breath, tightness in throat. Reason?

I am a school nurse and have a nine year old who switched from Focalin 15 or 20 mg daily to vyvanse extended release 50 mg on Jan 28, just 4 days ago. He came to the clinic c/o shortness of breath but his lungs are clear with equal breath sounds, HR 70-100 and mostly regular (possible sinus arrhythmia with inspiration/exp) on palpation , BP 110/74, but continues to have SOB and tightness in his throat . He also takes Zoloft 50 mg per day. The father is on his way to pick him up right now. ANy ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013