Child swallowed paint thinner, vomiting. X-ray showed pneumonia. Now fever, dry cough. Suggestion?

My four year old daughter swallowed about 200 ml paint thinner last monday. She turned blue immediately and started foaming from her mouth. Not knowing what to do we took her to the hospital. She vomitted all through the drive which nearly took about 10 mins. In the hospital she was admitted into the ICU and was given neblisation . Next day some blood tests and a chest xray was done. The xray reported slight pneumonia in her lungs. Her TC levels increased to 0000 and her hb dropped to 9% from 11%. She is out of icu now as she was breathing normally and didnot require oxygen . However she is still in the hospital as she is having fever and has developed dry cough. Her hb level has also dropped further to 8%. Please help me with your suggesstion. Thankyou...mrs. jaya choudhury. India.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012