Child suffers with fits during high fever, has gone through repeated change of medicines due to side effects, taking keppra. Guidance?

Dear sir, Good Afternoon,I am From India,I would like to consult with you regarding my Child who is having 15.6 kg presently and 4 and half years old.Since 2 years he is sufferring from Fits ,when he has more than 103 deg centigrate high fever ,For that i have taken the treatment in chennai local hospital,Dr,Advised me to take syrub (Valparin 200 ),So for he does not cure the same,But couple of month back he had an fits again when he had more than 103 deg,cent., fever. He also addmitted in the hospital couple of days ,But the same dr said EEG is looking Good ,But He said may have problem with Brain scan,He saw the same ,and changed the medicine instead of earlier given one ,Changed to TRIPTOL ,after few weeks we come to know some of side effects,such like fever and so....Again I have come back to doctor,He advised me to change the other medicine,Which is now since Dec 2012 28 his taking Day 300mg (Medici an called KEPPRA SYRAUP),Now Yesterday He had a similar Fever and so tired and some other irritation,But again i have visited the Doctor ,But they are saing now,It is Viral fever ,Keppra would not give you more Side effect ,and also it is international std one ,You do not worry ,Child will be all right,Kindly consider this all and try to advise me what to do for further to my child 1. Shall i continue with the same doctor and also same medicinal. What is your opinion regarding this occurring to my child while on heavy fever.or shall I reduce the dosage. I am requesting you to guide me to how to proceed this for further to cure my child problem, Please advise me .Hope you do the same Please send your opinion to my mail Id :pondak01 @ WWW.WWWW.WW Thanking you sir Best Regards Thiyagarajan
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013