Child suffering with viral fever, has recurrent rise and fall in temperature. Taking combiflam, Moxileb, allegra. What should be the dosage for combiflam?

Hello Dr. My son is 3 yrs 8 months old, wt-13 kg. He is suffering from severe fever from 25th June, morning. Local DR. suggested suspectign viral fever and suggested-Moxileb (7.5 ml twice daily), allegra (5ml twice daily) and calpol 120 mg@ 7.5 ml SOS. Calpol could not work, Dr. replaced calpol and suggested to take combiflam @5 ml thrice in a day. After giving combifalm fever subsides for 4.5-5 hrs but it again comes and tempt reached to 102F or more than 103 F. Now my question is how many times and at what doses I can give combiflam suspension to my son? Because I observed when fever subsides my son is feeling very restless condition. Please give your valuable suggestion against my query. Thanks and regards. Kusal Roy, Kalyani,West Bengal
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012