Child suffering with shortness of breath and nausea. Done ECG. What is the interpretation of the ECG report?

Hello, I tried to write but had a problem with my scanner. I have an ECG that my 13 year old son just had. His doctor is trying to reach a cardiologist to find out if there is a problem. The ECG states: Sinus Rythm Moderate Right Axis Deviation [QRS Axis. 90] Vent rate: 73 BP, PR int: 149 ms, QRS dur: 108 ms, QT/QTc: 374/400 ms, P-R-T axes: 48 93 54 He is overweight . He has always had a problem with shortness of breath, but it is much worse lately and he had an episode while running the field during baseball, where the field started tilting severely and he became nauseous so he stopped, felt a little better and tried again and it happened again only much worse and he almost passed out. So he stopped. Thank you, Raine
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012