Child suffering with recurrent cold and cough post antibiotic treatment. Advised against fruits. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor, I am from Bangalore. My daughter is 1 year 2 months old and has got a bout of cold and cough . She was treated with antibiotics a few days back, but seems to have got the problem again within a week of recovering from her last infection. Last time, she had fever too and I am not sure if she has now. My pediatrician had advised against giving her any fruits then, but I know of others who do not stop the giving mausambi juice to their babies even when they have cold and cough. What would you suggest? Also, she is getting her back teeth now, so is the recurring problem related to that?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013