Child suffering with pneumonia, on medicines. Which is the safest medicine for long term?

Hello, My son 5.5 year old recently he suffer from pneumonia according to my pediatrician and he treated amoxilline and potassium clavulanate 6days BD, Salbutamol 6days TDS and asthalin and budecort nebulisor tds a day for three days. This is safe medicine and which treatment is better for long term prophylaxis. I study about various type of pneumonia and how to find out that my son is suffering from which type of pneumonia. My son frequently suffer from cough in mid September - January, how can i prevent from cough in this season.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012