Child suffering with para typhoid fever, no recovery with treatment, fever comes every few hours. Suggestion for best treatment?

Sir, good afternoon, my child (5.2 years) is suffering for para typhoid (Range-1.32 ) fever from 25 dayes.First treatment is given him nefloxin for 7 dayes eating, secend treatment is given him triocim DS for 7 daye eating and third treatment is given him azithromycin ( Acos). but fever doesn t remove till now.Firstly fever was 105degree and it was come after 3/4 hours . but now fever comes after 12 hours (around 102 degree ). Now we can him What type of treatment for this. It will be helpful for me , if you give me a best suggestion. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012