Child suffering with loose motions, watery stools with foul smell, refuses to take anything other than breast milk. Remedy?

sir, my son is one year and 3mnths old, he is suffering from loose motion since 4 days.The symptoms started since 5 days as vomitting and fever,and has given MOTILIUM oral suspension and PARACETAMOL syrup as per his physcian and it has subsided.He is passing watery stool with foul smell.He is not taking any food other than breastmilk ,and refuses to drink ORS &takng less amont of water. The frequency of loose motion increases as per the intake of breastmilk.,not seen the symptoms of dehydration and he is playing as usual.Please suggest any remedy to stop his Diarrhoea.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012