Child suffering with intermittent cough and cold, has enlarged adenoids. Which ayurvedic or homeopathic medicines can be given to increase immunity?

hello, My daughter is 4years 4 months old,she suffers from cold and cough on n off,which hampers her school performance,last year she was hospitalized for cold,throat infection,high fever and dehydration ,actually she is enlarged adenoids ,and everytime she has cld,she has runny nose, sneezing ,coughin and fever,her dr.URTI ,i am giving septilin 5ml twice to her,plz suggest if i can give her any other ayurvedic or homepath medicine to her so that her immunity can be increased,i hate giving her respira 5ml twice,ondem for vomiting and antibtcs called clamp kid forte and allegra to her....waiting for reply...thanz
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012