Child suffering with frequent motions. What could be the natural remedy?

hi my boy 5 years old is suffering from frequent motions could you suggest a natural remedy for the concern, he weighs around 15 kgs regulary he use to go motion for 2 times a day by last two days he is going a minimum of 7-8 times a day and we are restiricted food only to curd rice, waiting for your response at the earliest, my contact mail id YYYY@YYYY .
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Hi,I had gone through your query and understand your concern.

Your son has most likely been suffering from acute watery diarrhea due to viral cause.You need not to worry much because viral diarrhea is a self limiting disease and it will be resolved spontaneously within a short time (usually less than five days).

But please continue normal food as usual and give oral rehydration solution (ORS>about 100ml) after each loose motion.

If any signs of dehydration like sunken eyes,irritability/lethargy, excessive thirst etc appears,blood goes in stool or vomits everything,then please meet you local doctor.

Hope this helps you.If you have further queries,please do not hesitate in writing us.
Wish your son rapid recovery.