Child suffering with epilepsy, on medicines since an infant, advised to repeat the course since one medicine was not given. Suggestion?

Hi, My son is suffering from eplilepsy. I am giving him epilex, torleva syrup and lonazep tablet. Now my son is 3yrs and 3 months old. Continuously I am giving this medicine to my child when he was 6 months old. Before one and a half year i forgot to give him one dose of this medicine... now what should i do? According to doctors again i have to repeat this course? Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012