Child suffering with cough and running nose, intermittent fever and vomiting. Taking Tedykoff, livomyn. Change of medicines required?

good morning doctor my son is almost 3 yrs old he is suffering with cough and running nose - with fever and vomiting(not consistently) we are providing below mentioned medicines : Tedykoff-LX - for cough and cold - 5ml trice a day, Livomyn - for Lever, digestion- 5ml once a day, Ondem - for vomiting - 5ml before feeding, twice a day, and crocin syrup for fever - 5ml, if fever is there, max trice a day pls advice me, should we change the medicine, as these medicines not working Allegria and Recofast syrups would help out my children
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012