Child suffering with cold, switched to Sinarest from T-minic, post 2 days cried continuously, had low appetite, slept after sedative intake. Cause?

Hi, My son is suffering from cold-I gave T-Minic initially for 3 days and then switched over to Sinarest for the next 2 days.Yesterday he cried continuously for 5 hours in the midnight.He dint seem to have pain in stomach ,was neither hungry also.We took him to hospital at last wherein they gave sedative and then he slept..What could be the cause?Any measures to be taken ?Thanks in Advance for the reply
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012