Child suffering with cold and cough, breathing problem, has hissing sound while breathing. CAn I give him budecort, levolin inhaler?<br>

now my baby(14month old) is sufering with cold and cough . he is facing breathing problem and hizzz sound is coming when he s breathing. for this can we use bude cort ( budesonide ) inhaler 100mcg and levolin inhaler 50mcg for quick releif in breathin problem . previously at the age of 6 months my DOC prescribed for three days. now can i use it or not. what will be the side effects.please suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012