Child suffering with asthma, has attacks on change in weather, taking cold drinks. Taking seritied inhaler, nebulizer on attack, myteka. Is the course of treatment right?

Hi .my son is suffering with asthma from last7 years he is now 11 year old .he had attack on changing weather.or taking cold drink and Chinese sauces. He is taking seritied inhaler on attack also took nebulizer .and myteka tablet one daily .I want to ask is he taking,proper madicen?and how long he take these madicen.he used normelsslime ,clinel A,and ventolin in nebulizer.he mebylize only at time of attack. What u suggest.?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012