Child suffering with allergy, eczema, asthma has rash with small bumps on the neck, no pain or fever. How can he get rid of this?

My 3 year old son had a scap on his neckfrom I m guessing a insect bite. It started to get red a green so I cleaned it and put triple antibiotic on it and wrapped it started to look good but now its rashing out into little bumps .. My son has allergy , eczema , and asthma . He seems normal no fever no trouble eating! Will this clear up on its own? Should i bring him in? Its his 3rd day with the rash . It don t look infected but I have wild Oregon oil. I heard that this is for infection. So confused what to use on him!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012