Child suffering with adenoids, has breathing issues, snoring. No relief with regular intake of medicines. Suggestion?

Hello sir, My self Amruta, I have twins baby which are 7 years old, they have tonsils problem, and one of them now have adenoid problem also from last 1 week she cant breath properly and she breath by mouth, she snoring also, she have cold daily, she taking meidicine of himalayas septiline and steam of sinarest vepo cab, but no positive result is there please tell what i do? my email id is YYYY@YYYY ,
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013