Child suffering with AIP, gets some foul smell from somewhere in the house. Psychiatric or something else?

Hi my 13 old daughter is an AIP patient. recently she had an attack of AIP and is just released from hospital. She has started complaining of severe pain in her left side of chest due to which she gets stiffened for some time like 5-10 minutes and after that she is relaxed we told the doctors they checked her all vitals and found them normal ECG BP Heart rate etc. all were checked during such thing and before after such things but nothing was wrong. they have told us that it is due to psychiatric menifestations recently she is getting some foul smell from somewhere in home how to get her out of such things and how to know whether it is psychiatric or something else.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013