Child suffering with ADHD, dyslexia, learning disabilities, maniac disorders. Prognosis?

my 14 yrs old adopted son was daignosed as ADHD , has dyslexia several stimulants did not help much since childhood , was put on resperidone, that worked better. Has learning difficulties but still about two weeks ago attended school and study, did well in the exam (with help from a scribe). But suddenly the frim the day results were out , stopped all study and not attending school. Was put on sertraline , it worked very well for a month then started developing maniac disorders stopeed and changed to Oxetol , does not seem to be helpin either prone to bad behaviour and particularly abusive to his mother. My question is is it ADHD combined with bipolar affective disorder, if so what can be the prognosis Is it possible to continue education considering genetically he may be unable to study and all these symptoms are from that fear to be a failure only?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012