Child suffering from viral fever. Prescribed medication, child becoming adamant, aggressive. Medicinal side effects?

My daughter 2 years old is suffering from Viral fever for past 3 days. Her Doctor suggested us to give Taxim-0 oral suspension, Dolopar-125 mg and Relent. she seems to be getting better, but we notice some significant change in the behavior, like she is becoming Adamant for every thing, she is also getting aggressive and hyper active at times, are these the side effects of the medicine? What could be the reason, Please help us.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013