Child suffering from tonsillitis. Having fever, throat pain, vomiting. Self recovery after 3 days. How long should homoeopathy medicines should be taken?

my son 5 years old is suffering from tonsillits for past one year. For every once in two months, he will suffer from fever of 102 degree , throat pain , vomiting , etc.This will persists for 3 days and on the fourth day, he will be recovered.And again it will be recurred. My question is how long my son should take homeopathy medicines to get completely cured from this recurrent tonsillits. Give any home remedies to prevent tonsillits.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012